Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Riblet

So I didn’t have the greatest day off ever, but I came out being thankful in the end. I'm also thankful my mother was in town, or I'm not sure I would've gone into the doctor! I found out I have a locked rib. Hurts to breath, move, cough, but I’m so thankful it didn’t turn out to be a problem with my heart like I thought it was because that's where the pain seems to be located. Just waiting for anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxer to begin working. Back to the doctor Tuesday. Again, just thankful for the doctor’s knowledge of what was wrong. He didn’t need to run expensive tests or X-rays, and hopefully he’ll be able to help get my rib back in place. Until then, my given nickname is now McRib. Riblet is also now added to the list….thanks Victor.

1 comment: