Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Amanda + Andrew

Ok, so I never put this one on here....but I have to! I attended this beautiful wedding between two truly awesome people. Amanda, you are an amazing person, and you literally took my breath away as one of the most gorgeous brides I have ever seen. Thank you for letting me witness your union with Andrew, and you know I wish you both only the best. Muah!










Coolest thing I've ever seen at a wedding dance/reception. Miss Adele M. presented the couple with a traditional dance. ~Seriously awesome~

Bride and her mother shared a precious moment after their dance.


1 comment:

  1. Hi April- What a beautiful wedding! I saw your comment on Jasmine Star's blog, wanted to say hi, I will be at WPPI for the first time as well. Feel free to say hello:)

    ReplyDelete